Sunday 18 October 2009

£100 paid off the Mortgage this w/e :-)

Hiya All

Just a quick update before I go to bed. I manged to pay an extra £100 off my mortgage this w/e!! Adding it to my spreadsheet was a real buzz. I keep playing about with the figures and it's great to see the final balance coming down.

I've also put about £3 away in one of those tin money saving containers (that you have to open with a can opener!) I feel like I cheated a little here because my husband gave my eldest some money for the disco and (bless him!!) he came home with £1.20 change (he's 9 and will soon learn not to own up to having change left over!). Anyway, before he could pass the money back to his dad - I hijacked the £1 - it all counts and takes me a small step closer to being mortgage free :-)

Pintsized1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment