Monday 26 October 2009

£78 Minimum gain from playing Bingo Scratchcards

Hiya All

How many of you play Bingo Scratchcards? I've been playing on one since January 09 and the other since about June 09. For those of you who aren't aware, a number of Bingo sites offer a free daily scratchcard and you can pocket the cash once you reach a certain limit (either £5 or £10). I was working out earlier this evening that even if I earned the minimum of 10p per scratchcard, per day then I would earn a well respected £78 per year. This is clear profit with no outlay - well, there is a bit but you get it back pretty much straight away!

Since the beginning of the year, I've won £5 on a scratchcard on at least 3 occasions and I've won £5 on the Bingo on at least 2 occasions - I'm already £25 up!! I have done really well with these scratchcards and more than that, it's a real buzz to play. Even better, it doesn't cost me a penny but it takes me a step closer to my goal of being mortgage free. I now use this money to make overpayments on my mortgage!!!

Px

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I saw the link to your blog on the MFI3T2 challenge and thought i would follow it to let me see how you get on.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Michelle!

    Thank you for your message. I'm still so new to this blog business hence the reason it took me so long to realise you'd sent me a message - sorry!

    Are you taking part in the challenge too?

    Px

    ReplyDelete