Thursday 19 November 2009

Money Saving and Paying off Debt to one side Please :-)

Hiya All!!

Every now and again, I put saving money and paying off debt to one side and embrace the now well established charity evenings that have become so part of our calendar that I just couldn't imagine life without them. What am I talking about? Well it's Children in Need of course!! It's my birthday today and every year, around my birthday our lives are surrounded by the one and only Pudsey Bear!!

All my money saving thoughts go down the drain and my thoughts turn to donating a few pounds to these great causes - well, quite a few ponds to be honest, I go a bit mad with my donations!! I sit and watch the entertainment so why shouldn't I pick the phone up and give something back? My husband has sent a text to 70077 tonight and straight away, £5 was donated to Children in Need.

I'm soooo lucky to have 2 very happy, healthy boys, but not everyone is as lucky as I am. So if I can help in any small way possible, I will - and I urge you to do the same - go on, it makes you feel great you know!!

Px

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, and happy donating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aingeal!! I had a gr8 time :-)

    Double Trouble - I can still only see 3 followers, I hope you become my 4th ;-)

    Px

    ReplyDelete