Tuesday 10 November 2009

Spending on my Tesco Credit Card has earned me £158!!

I use my Tesco credit card to pay for everything! It helps that Tesco is my main supermarket but using their credit card has many more advantages than just the credit side of things. In fact, the credit side of things is my least tapped into benefit of using it (if you can call being in credit card debt being a benefit!!)

OK, so like I said, I use my credit card to pay for absolutely everything I purchase. I would only spend, however, if I know I can afford it. I build up the debt then each month, I make sure to pay off the full amount.

The benefit? Well, I don't freak out at receiving my credit card bill each month (OK, well that's a bit of a lie 'cause even though I think I know all payments are covered, even I'm surprised how quickly those little spends soon add up!!)

Well the other big benefit, especially as Tesco's have kindly been giving us shoppers double club card points for the last month or so, is the fact that this morning I received my clubcard vouchers - a grand total of £39.50!!! I am made up because, if you've been following my blog, you'll know I like to convert these vouchers into Bella Italia vouchers worth 4 times as much.

Soooo, my £39.50 in clubcard vouchers = £158.00 in Bella Italia vouchers!!! Boy am I going to enjoy some great meals out courtesy of the Tesco Credit Card. Thank you Tesco!!

Px

No comments:

Post a Comment